Tuesday 28 December 2010

Email

I don't know who's reading this.  I thought no one was, but this morning I got an email from someone who knows I'm looking for Hannah.  That's what I hope it is, at least. But if this person knows Hannah, I don't think they're on her side.  If this is a prank, whoever did it should know that when I find you, there will be more than just hell to pay. 

The email address was obviously false, so I looked at the email header and the IP address was 127.0.0.1. The subject line was "holiday wis\hes". What the person wrote and the way they wrote it makes no sense, but they attached a picture along with it that made my heart stop.  I'm posting both below:
---
m\rry chr\stmas\ & a hap/y new ye\r

against babylon t\he sea rises she is overw/helmed by the roaringwaves

---
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.  Obviously the photo has been manipulated, so I can't say for sure, but it looks like Hannah.  God, it looks like her. 

But now I know someone knows about my search.  Knowing doesn't help.  

I'm so scared for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment