Tuesday 21 December 2010

Impatience

I'm starting to feel nervous and aggravated as hell. I think this was a stupid idea. What did I think? That you'd somehow psychically know I'd made a stupid blog to look for you? That you'd magically stumble across it somehow? I don't even know if you have the internet wherever you are, and even if you do, how the hell would you find this?

I've had this blog for about a week. I haven't heard anything useful because of it. I don't care what our so-called friends say. They don't know what happened to us.  We can't make them believe it. I had my hopes up. But I'm not being active enough. And after the dream I had last night, I know that I can't take a passive role anymore. I'm going to try to get this out there any way I can, even if I make a fool out of myself.

Because people don't just disappear. Someone knows what happened to them.  And someone knows where you are.  Someone besides that thing. Someone out there has seen you, even if only in passing.

I'm going to find you, no matter where you are and no matter what I have to do. I'm going to find you and we're going to beat this.  Whoever or whatever he is, I won't let him hurt you.  Even if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment